Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

It was very difficult for me to find the time to post my menus last fall. I am going to try to get them on here with recipes more frequently with the winter because it helps me keep on track and it also keeps me from getting stuck making the same dishes and burning my family out on what once were favorites. So Happy New Year and here is the first menu of 2011!

Monday: Sweet potato, winter squash & caramelized onion lasagna & salad

Tuesday: Tunisian stew w/couscous, roasted root veggies & salad

Wednesday: Black bean soup, homemade guacamole & chips

Thursday: Greg's night to cook

Friday: Pasta w/green sauce & salad

Saturday: Chickpea & sweet potato stew w/couscous, sauteed kale w/golden raisins & pine nuts

Sunday: Leftovers and salad

No comments: