Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cookin' up something

I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately cooking, canning and baking with all of the beautiful produce that the garden and local markets have sent my way...here is what has been on our table...



Fresh Arugula w/ local strawberries, goat cheese, e.v.o.o. and white balsamic fig infused vinegar





Mixed beets, carrots and red onion roasted in e.v.o.o., salt and fennel pollen



Rustic Swiss Chard tart with goat cheese and an oatmeal crust



A beautiful loaf of "No-knead" bread that I proudly made


and my new favorite dessert, a plum kuchen

2 comments:

Rebecca Marie said...

my mouth is watering....i love, love, love you and all your food!!

Emily Cole said...

All of those foods look really yummy.... I just ate lunch, but you're making my mouth water!