Friday, March 19, 2010

All in a week!


I decided to post this picture from my boy's third birthday because I love it! I love the look on his face, love the candles in the dark and LOVED the carrot ginger cake w/cream cheese frosting! Happy Birthday little man. Can't believe it has been 3 years already!
SO much going on this last week and everything that I want to write about, well, just don't have the energy or the time. Here is a condensed version and I hope to write more at a later point about alla this!
  • the Barbie went "away"

  • the boy turned three

  • all of the remants of last years beauty in the garden have been removed

  • the garden has received a healthy dose of compost

  • the peas, sweet pea flowers, spinach, persian cress and garbanzo beans have been planted.

  • started the tomato, eggplant & basil seeds

  • finally sewed an apron for myself and some yoga bags

  • and I received word that I have been accepted to a WGST graduate program and offered a graduate assistant position for fall of 2010.


My head is spinning from the overload of information that I have gained this week-primarily on food issues and gardening. I hope to post some about that this weekend, but I have a very sick boy to take care of and cuddles and lovin' are on the top of the list!

No comments: