- the Barbie went "away"
- the boy turned three
- all of the remants of last years beauty in the garden have been removed
- the garden has received a healthy dose of compost
- the peas, sweet pea flowers, spinach, persian cress and garbanzo beans have been planted.
- started the tomato, eggplant & basil seeds
- finally sewed an apron for myself and some yoga bags
- and I received word that I have been accepted to a WGST graduate program and offered a graduate assistant position for fall of 2010.
My head is spinning from the overload of information that I have gained this week-primarily on food issues and gardening. I hope to post some about that this weekend, but I have a very sick boy to take care of and cuddles and lovin' are on the top of the list!