Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm back, at least for the summer...

I am back and I must admit I have missed blogging. This last year has been full of changes and it has been very difficult for me to find the time or the energy to keep up with this blog. Back in the fall of 2010 I started graduate school and with all of the reading and writing that it requires on top of my other responsibilities to my family the blog was put on the back shelf. Now that it is spring and I am close to being done with classes I hope to be on here sharing my thoughts on food, feminism, motherhood, gardening and living sensibly & simply much more often. I will also try to keep up with weekly menus and recipes to share some of our favorite things to chow down right now. Because the weather has totally SUCKED these last few weeks I find that I am getting back into my cooking and baking groove and I am enjoying the art of cooking once again. Although I am loving graduate school I must admit I was not ready for it to take over my life and leave me little time to enjoy the things I love to do most. But my spring semester is well underway, easy and is giving me time to enjoy those things once again. And with all of the rain I have been at a very leisure pace and spending time getting back into my groove of life which has been so wonderful, although I am SO done with the rain and find myself singing "Rain, rain go away" along with the kids way too often. But it is giving me the pace of life I need right now and I must acknowledge it and for that I am very grateful.

No comments: