Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunshine take me away... far,far, away!!!!

Do you ever feel like you want to ride a rainbow to a magical land far away? A place where you fully rejuvenate. I wonder some days is that even possible. Will I EVER feel fully rested and on top of my game?

This is a picture from this past summer when we were lucky to see an entire rainbow over our neighborhood. It was so magical. It was one of those nights when we had friends over and the evening was complete perfection. The company was good, the food and sangria were good and the kids were running all over the yard having the time of their lives. It was a night to remember and the rainbow made it just that; an evening that we will never forget. And today I think about the rainbow, the sun and a magical place that I have never been, but is traveled to many times a year in my mind.



No comments: