Thursday, October 8, 2009

A lot of randomness


I have to be honest and say when I sit down to start a blog I can never quite get into it these days. Maybe because I have so many other things pulling me in different directions. I have started a few entries that I do plan to finish, but right now sitting down to the computer to write just does not do it for me. If I am going to be on the computer I'd rather be doing brainless activities such as bouncing through fabric sights and sewing blogs; drooling over what future projects await.



But as for right now I have produce that I must can, freeze, dry and cure for the winter. I have been sewing and trying to learn some basic embroidery stitches to get ready for Christmas. I have been doing a lot of baking as well; I think it is the cold weather that has prompted the need for comfort foods and carbs. AND....I have started my graduate school application in hopes of starting school next fall. Yes, much is going on right now and I am trying to soak it all in. I know that if I am in school this time next year a lot of this other stuff will be put on hold for a couple of years. And did I mention I have two kids to take care of, chase around and help with homework?




No comments: