Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Projects completed!


Here are the set of pajamas that I FINALLY finished! I finished this set last week as well as the top of another set I started back in the summer and seemed to never get around to finishing (sorry Rebecca- I hope they still fit!) I am not sure why, but I seemed to have issues every time I sat down to a project. First it was not measuring enough fabric and so then I had to go back to the store I purchased it to find out that they were completely out and not getting anymore in. So, the search online began to find this flower fabric or one that was complementary. I also had some issues with my bobbin winder that delayed these projects that sent me to friendly neighbor's machines to do some bobin winding. Then I ran out of thread and well, let's just say there was a lot of life happening in the midst of all of this as well.

But I am very happy that both projects are done and now I can FINALLY move on to start Christmas gifts and goodies! By the way for those of you who are interested the fabric for this set is by Erin McMorris; part of her Park Slope collection.

2 comments:

Em said...

I love those PJs - I need to make some more for myself, I seem to have trouble lately though with ANY sewing project being completed... I have a quilt top, a few cloth books, and a partial quilt top that need to be finished before I can move on to something else! I guess it will have to just go on my list... (a mile long!)

Canning Tomatoes said...

:) They are absolutely adorable, but the pattern isn't the easiest to deal with. Everytime I make them I end up having to endulge in yoga and chocolate to get through!